Tuesday 1 May 2012

Angels

On a dark deserted highway
A downpour, stranded alone
A lone cab passing by
Driver on his way home
Took a detour for my safety
Going that extra mile
Without being thrifty.

Ending a long, tiring day
Got into a crowded bus
A frantic search, for my lost purse
Creating a huge big fuss
Stepped in a stranger, unknown
Bought my ticket to get home
Reassuring me with his gentle tone.

Running a high fever
Cold, unstoppable shivers
Starving, all alone
Desperate for friendly favors
Came in a helpful neighbour
With whom I never spoke often
With warm soup to savor.

Angels come visiting
Every once in a while
Helping us, giving guidance
A reason for us to smile
Searching for their wings, blinded by perception
Just need to turn around to see our own
To do good in return, keeping love in motion.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!
    P.S: I'm not able to follow you. How can I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must think of
    Seventh-Heaven as
    our final goal; to
    strive with all our
    might to reach the
    Great Beyond...
    You willing to let
    the passing world go?
    Only love remains: Jesus.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete